Rajasthan Administrative Services (RAS) 2021- In this article, we want to tell about the RAS exam, RAS level, exam date, selection procedure, download application, result, and all the RAS related information. So, stay on this site and check the information.
Rajasthan Administrative Services conducted by Rajasthan public service commission on the state level RPSC conduct many types of post in various positions. RAS is a job whose demand is very high in the country. Everyone wants to become RAS. The government conducts high level RAS exams from the state level. The government released a notification of Rajasthan Administrative Services. The application form will be filled from the 2nd week of April 2021. Form filling will stop in the 2nd week of May 2021. The application can be applied from April to May 2021.
Important details of Rajasthan Administrative Services (RAS) 2021- some important details are given below please check
- Job name – Rajasthan Administrative Services (RAS)
- Department Name – Rajasthan public service commission
- Category – RBSC Gov. job
- Application form date – till April
- Application ending date – till March
- Exam date – August, October, December
- Result – declared soon
- Admit card – notify soon
- Location – Rajasthan
Eligibility criteria of Rajasthan Administrative Services (RAS) 2021
Follow the steps given below to know the eligibility –
For apply RAS (Rajasthan Administrative Services) Applicant must have a graduation degree in any stream not compulsory in a particular stream.
If the candidates are studying in the final year then they can also apply for the application. But they have authentication of graduation complete by the time with a pass certificate.
If candidates who are doing other coerce then they can apply also for this.
If candidates are not eligible according to these steps they can not apply for the post.
Rajasthan Administrative Services (RAS) exam age limit– candidates age limit are given below
- The minimum age limit 21 years.
- The Maximum Age Limit is 40 years.
The upper age exemption to the candidates by 5 years of male (OBC/SC/ST) and female (General) applicants, 10 years of female applicants (OBC/ST/SC), For widow applicant no age limit.
Rajasthan Administrative Services (RAS) exam, application, result dates schedule –
- The government has not announced official dates yet. But we will tell you the recording schedule which is going on.
- application release date – may be in the 2nd week of April 2021
- Exam application ending date – till 4th week of April 2021
- Exam conducted to date – August, October, and December
- Admit card issue date – till July 2021
- Result announce date – declared soon
Rajasthan Administrative Services (RAS) application fee –
- The application fee depends on the candidate’s category
- For general- 300 rupees
- For OBC – 250 rupees
- SC/ST- 50 rupees
Candidates hire process-
The exam will be dividing in 3 parts
- 1st Secession – Rajasthan Administrative Services (RAS) Prelims
- Secession 2nd – Rajasthan Administrative Services (RAS) Mains
- Secession 3rd – Rajasthan Administrative Services (RAS) interview
Rajasthan Administrative Services (RAS) exam pattern
we are here to tell you about the RBSC RAS exam pattern. The exam pattern will be like this
1st and 2nd round based on multiple-choice questions. The last final round depends on the candidate’s personality test.
Rajasthan Administrative Services (RAS) Prelims Pattern and Mains pattern
- (Prelims exam Pattern)
- Total marks- 200.
- No. of questions – 150
- Duration time – 3 hours
- (Mains exam pattern)
Rajasthan Administrative Services (RAS) mains are conducted in 4 secessions of equal marks.
- 1st Secessions – 200 marks
- 2nd Secessions – 200 marks
- Secessions 3rd – 200 marks
- Secessions 4th – 200 marks
Rajasthan Administrative Services (RAS) exam syllabus 2021
Rajasthan Administrative Services (RAS) Prelims exam syllabus
- Indian Constitution, Political system and Governance
- Geography of Rajasthan
- Science & Technology
- Reasoning and Mental ability
- Geography of World and India
- Rajasthan: Political and administrative system
- Current Affairs
- Rajasthan: History, Art & Culture, Literature, Tradition & Heritage
- Indian History
- Economy of Rajasthan
- Rajasthan Administrative Services (RAS) mains exam syllabus
- The mains exam syllabus has four parts
History, Art, Literature, World Economy, Culture, Accounting & Auditing, Tradition & Heritage of Rajasthan, History of Modern World, Indian History, Economics, Indian Economy, Sociology Management, Economy of Rajasthan
Earth Science, Business Ethics, General Science & Technology
Behavior and Law, World Politics and Current Affairs, Public Administration and Management, Indian Political System
Composition, Precise and Letter Writing, Translation, Grammar, Comprehension
Rajasthan Administrative Services (RAS) selection process 2021
Selection process based on written examination and interview (personality test)
How to apply for Rajasthan Administrative Services (RAS) 2021
- First of all, registered yourself and create your account
- Secondary, login account and put related information
- Fill in the necessary information like father’s name, your name, contact no., date of birth, email-id, etc.
- Then read carefully all details
- Upload your photo and signature
- Take a print and save it on your phone
Rajasthan Administrative Services (RAS) 2021 exam cutoff
RAS 2018 and 2021 cutoff can be the same.
Rajasthan Administrative Services (RAS) exam notification 2021
The government has issued notification of Rajasthan Administrative Services (RAS) 2021. For more information about the exam then continue on this page.
Note: – To get complete details about this recruitment, candidates are advised to check the official site of the relevant board from time to time.