In this article, we are going to tell you about PSSSB (Punjab Subordinate Selection Service Board) Clerk exam, level, exam date, selection procedure, filling of application form, and all other PSSSB clerk Recruitment information. So, stay o this site and check the information.
PSSSB recruitment date has been announced today for Group C or legal clerk post. The 160 post has been released for this post. The application form starts from starts from April 12, 2021 and last date to apply is May 10, 2021.
Important details of PSSSB 2021-
Some important details are given below please check.
- Job Name- PSSSB Clerk
- Department Name- PSSSB
- Category- Government mode
- Application Form date- April 12, 2021
- Application end date- May 10, 2021
- Exam Date- Not announced
- Result- Not announced
- Admit Card- Not announced
- Location- Punjab
- Application Mode- Online
- Total Vacancies- 160
- Payment Mode- Online
Eligibility criteria of PSSSB 2021
Follow the steps given below to know the eligibility.
- For applying PSSSB, applicant must be a Law Graduate from any recognized university or institute.
- Should have minimum of one hundred and twenty hours of experience on computer or information technology from a recognized institution.
- Must qualify in Punjabi and English typing at the speed of 30 words/ minute.
PSSSB Exam Age Limit
Candidates age limit are given below-
- Minimum- 18 years
- Maximum- 37 years
- Exemption- Age relaxation is given to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH/ Ex- Servicemen candidates according to the rules.
PSSSB exam, application, result dates, schedule-
- The government has not announced the official dates of exam yet. Soon we will tell you the schedule.
- Application releasing date- April 12, 2021
- Exam application ending date- May 10, 2021
- Exam conducting date- Not announced
- Admit card issue date- Not announced yet.
- Result- Not announced.
PSSSB Application FEES
The application depends upon student category-
- General Candidates- Rs 1000
- For SC/ ST/ EWS- Rs 250
- For Ex- servicemen and Dependent- Rs 200
- handicapped- Rs 500
PSSSB Selection Process 2021
- Selection process involves a written test, followed by an interview.
- Applicants must qualify the written test for interview round.
- A minimum of 40% is required in order to qualify for the test.
PSSSB Exam Pattern 2021
- Written Exam will be conducted in two parts, objective and Description.
- Total marks are 100 for written exam.
- Time duration is 1 hour.
- There is a negative marking, 0.25 marks will be deducted. But no marks deduction for unattempted questions.
|Subject Name||Total Marks||Duration|
PSSSB Exam Cutoff 2021
Candidates are advised to go through previous year cut off marks.
|Category||Cut off Marks|
How to apply for PSSSB 2021
- Visit official website of PSSSB.
- Check the latest notification of Punjab SSSB Recruitment 2021.
- Confirm your eligibility before filling the application form.
- Click on “Apply online” button.
- Fill out your form.
- Upload image and signature.
- Submit fees.