PMC or also called the Pune Municipal Corporation is a state government-based corporation of the country that is owned by the state government of Maharashtra in India. It was founded on 15 February 1950. Recently, it is going to recruit the best employees for Apprentice posts.
105 Jobs in PMC Recruitment 2019
All the eligible applicants who want to apply in this recruitment can check the latest recruitment notification of PMC, before applying for this job. Here, we have mentioned all the information about the PMC recruitment application process.
Apprentice Post PMC Recruitment 2019
Pune Municipal Corporation has recently released a recruitment notification for the recruitment of 105 Apprentice posts on its official website. The application process for PMC Jobs Notification 2019 has been started from 24 September 2019. This is a great opportunity for those who are preparing and waiting for Maharashtra Govt jobs in India. The applicants who are eligible for this job can apply from 24 September 2019 to 11 October 2019. The final date for submission of the PMC Application form is 11 October 2019.
PMC Recruitment 2019 Basic Information
Recruitment Notification Released Date: 22 September 2019
Name of the Recruitment Department/Corporation: Pune Municipal Corporation (Maharashtra)
Name of the Vacancy: Apprentice
Total Vacancy: 105 Vacancies
Job Location: Anywhere in Maharashtra state
Job Type: State Govt Job
Pay Scale: Not Disclosed
Start Date For Apply: 24 September 2019
Last Date to Apply: 11 October 2019
Official website: www.pmc.gov.in
Qualification in Details:
- Applicants should have passed 10+2 Class or 10th Class from the recognized board in India.
- Check the official website for more qualification details.
- The age of the applicants should be between 18 years to 40 years as on 01 July 2019.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the PMC norms.
PMC jobs 2019 Application Fee:
The application fee for the PMC Jobs 2019 is as follows.
- For General and OBC Applicants: INR 100/-
- For SC, ST, and PH Applicants: INR 0/- (Free)
- Payment Mode: The application fee for this job will be paid through offline process.
PMC jobs 2019 Selection Process:
The selection process for this recruitment will be held by the PMC Department based on two stages which are as follows.
Stage-1: Written Test
Stage-2: Interview and Merit List
PMC Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure:
All the eligible applicants will have to apply through the offline mode from 24 September 2019 11 October 2019.
Instructions to Apply:
- Explore the official site: www.pmc.gov.in.
- Click on the link stated Recruitment/Career on the home page of the site.
- Now, download the application form.
- Fill the offline form carefully, attach the demand draft for the application fee.
- Finally, send the duly filled application form along with a copy of all the required documents to the following address.
“Pune Municipal Corporation, Maharashtra”