NHM MP Recruitment – National Health Mission MP has released a notice from application form for qualified candidates for this post. A total no. of vacancies 102 will be required for this post District Quality Monitor and District Consultant posts. Follow online mode process for this post National Health Mission. Candidates must have educated and knowledgeable. Check the other information like eligibility, fee, exam date, last date, than keep going on this page. Related link is mention below.
NHM MP Quality Monitor Recruitment 2021 job description –
National Health Mission MP have total 102 vacancies. candidates who are eligible with whom Class 12th B.Sc, BDS, BAMS, Post Graduation, MBBS degree. Applicant can apply from official website nhmmp.gov.in or www.sams.co.in
- Constitution name- National Health Mission, Madhya Pradesh3
- Post name- CPHC Consultant & District Quality Monitor
- Location- Madhya Pradesh
- Vacancies- 102, CPHC Consultant (51) & District Quality Monitor (51)
- Starting date- 17 March 2021
- Last date- 15 April 2021
- Result – declared soon
- Website- nhmmp.gov.in or www.sams.co.in
- Apply mode- online
Eligibility for apply –
Must have Class 12th B.Sc, BDS, BAMS, Post Graduation, MBBS Degree, M.Ch.
Age limit of candidates –
Minimum age should be 21
Maximum age should be 40
Application fee –
No fee for application form
Selection process –
Candidates will have to online written test and verify the documents.
Interview round also
How to apply National Health Mission MP Quality Monitor Recruitment 2021 –
- View the official website @ nhmmp.gov.in/ www.sams.co.in.
- Next is you will read the given details carefully.
- Click on “Register Now” button and put the correct otp.
- Fill in Personal basic details name, DOB, contact number.
- All details fill matriculation certificate accounting.
- Fill Aadhar number / Identity Card number.
- Fill gender, education details, mobile number and mail id.
- Check all information you have entered and verify.
- Proceed Next Button.
- Pay to examination fee.
- Save the Application form for future reference.