The Indian Army is conducting an Indian army Bharti 2021 Rally all across India to recruit candidates for soldier vacancies including Soldier Tradesman, Soldier Technical, Soldier Clerk and Soldier General Duty and Soldier Nursing Assistant in various departments each year. Young and unmarried candidates who wish to serve as a soldier for his or her nation and become a part of the Indian Army have a golden chance to grab this opportunity.
Interested Candidates from Jodhpur and Jaipur are requested to go through the entire article and useful information mentioned on this page thoroughly. Aspirants can check their eligibility along with vacancy details, syllabus, the selection process, required necessary documents, and, other important details on this page and check the list of all Indian Army Bharti 2021 rally schedule and appear for the same on the scheduled dates.
Indian Army Bharti 2021 Rally Vacancy Details
- Religious Teacher(RT JCO)
- Soldier Tech
- Soldier Tech Dresser(RVC)
- Hav (SAC) Engineers
- Soldier Tradesman
- Sepoy Pharma in AMC
- Soldier Clerk/SKT
- Soldier General Duty
- Soldier Technical
- JCO Catering (ASC)
- Nursing Assistant (AMC)
Indian Army Bharti 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Soldier General Duty (GD):-
- 10th Class Passed from Recognized Institute or Board.
- Minimum 45% Marks in 10th Class
- 12th or Intermediate Class Pass from Science Stream with Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics.
- Scoring a minimum of 40% in Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics each, and English with at least 50% from any recognized institute & Board in India.
Soldier Clerk Position:-
- 10+2th/Intermediate class Pass with Minimum 40% from any recognized institute & Board in India.
Army Nursing Assistant:-
- 12th or Intermediate Class Pass from Science Stream with Physics Chemistry, Biology, scoring a minimum of 40% in each subject and English with 50% marks in aggregate.
Tradesmen (Mess Keeper, House Keeper, and Syce):– 8th Class Pass Out
Junior Commissioned Officer Religious Teacher:-
- Graduate in any discipline.
- Requisite qualification in his own religious denomination.
Junior Commissioned Officer Catering:-
- 10+2/12th or Equivalent
- Diploma/Certificate Course of a duration of one year or More in Cookery Hotel Management and Catering Technology from any recognized Institute/University or Food Craft Institute.
Havildar Education (Army Education Corps):-
- Group X – MSc / MA / MCA or BA / BSc / BCA / BSc (IT) with B Ed
- Group Y – BSc/BA/BCA/B Sc (IT) (w/o BEd.) any degree.
- Army General: 17½ to 21 years old
- Army Clerk: 17½ to 23 years old
- Army Technical: 17½ to 23 years old
- Army Nursing/Veterinary: 17½ to 23 years old
- Army Tradesman: 17½ to 23 years old
- Havildar: 20 to 25 years old
- Junior Commissioned Officer Catering:- 21 to 27 years old
- Junior Commissioned Officer Religious:- 27 to 34 years old
Indian Army Bharti 2021 Rally Selection Process
Physical Standard Test
Candidates should be physically fit to qualify the physical fitness standards as a first step to join the Indian Army.
General Duty (GD): 170 cm
Technical, Clerk and Tradesman: 168 cm
Race Distance and Timing Standard
Race distance: 1.6 km
Below 5:40 Minutes Score – Maximum 60 marks
Above 5:41 to 6:00 Minutes Score – Maximum 48 marks
Chest Size: 77 cm to 82 cm and the inflow of 5 cm must also be done by the candidate.
Long Jump: 9 feet long cross with a jump without the touch.
Pull-Ups: Minimum 6 Pull-Ups Required
- 10 Pull-Ups – 40 marks
- 9 Pull-Ups – 33 marks
- 8 Pull-Ups – 27 marks
- 7 Pull-Ups – 21 marks
- 6 Pull-Ups – 16 marks
Required Weight: Must be at least 48 kg or 50 kg weight according to BMI
Zig-Zag Balance: Candidate must qualify for Zig Zag balance test
- Both the ears should be healthy
- A perfect binocular vision of both eyes
- The candidate should be able to read 6/6 in the vision chart with both eyes.
- CP – III Colour Vision
- Candidates must identify white, red, and green signal colors correctly as shown by Martin’s Lantern at 1.5 meters
Medical Referral Period
Unfit candidates referred for specialist review should present themselves to the nominated MH / CH / BH within 14 days of the referral and report back to ARO for the issue of Admit Card for CEE, in the case declared FIT
After qualifying all the above-mentioned tests and possessing a Medically fit certificate, the candidate will have to also, qualify for a written test.
Syllabus Pattern for Indian Army Bharti 2021
- Abbreviations – National & International
- Sports – National and International
- Prizes & Awards – National awards, Gallantry awards, Nobel Prizes
- History – Important dates and battles in Indian and the World History and landmarks of Indian History, national movement waterfalls, Geographical Tallest, Biggest & Longest
- Terminology – Geographical terms, Economic Terms,
- Astronomical Terms, Legal Terms & Misc Terms
- Geography – Solar System Space exploration, The earth
- principal peaks, Deserts, Rivers, Lakes, and famous.
- Human Body – Food and nutrition, diseases and prevention, vitamins and their uses.
- The question of General Science consisting of topic related to Physics, Chemistry & Biology, based on fundamentals and day to day activities.
- Medical Terms
- Scientific Terms
- Scientific & Research Institutes in India
- Arithmetic – Consisting of numbers, HCF, LCM, Decimal fraction, square roots, partnership, profit & loss, unitary method, percentage, Average, Ratio & proportion, time work & distance,simple interest.
- Mensuration – Area and perimeters of Squares, rectangles parallelograms, circles, volume & surface area of the cube, cuboids, cone, cylinders & sphere.
- Algebra – Basic operations and factorization, HCF and LCM, quadratic equations.
- Geometry – Triangles quadrilaterals, parallelograms, Lines, angles, and circles.
Indian Army Bharti 2021 Rally Important Details
Indian Army Bharti 2021 Rally Jaipur
Opening Date of Application Form: 30 June 2020
Closing Date of Application Form: 14th Aug 2021
Army Rally Starting Date: 24 August 2020 to
Army Rally Closing Date: 31 March 2021
District: Jaipur, Sikar, Tonk
Indian Army Bharti 2021 Rally Jodhpur
Opening of Application Form: 10 September 2020
Last Date to Submit Application Form: 24 October 2020
Army Bharti 2021 Rally Starting Date: 22 November 2020
Army Bharti 2021 Rally Last Date: 31 March 2021
District: Jodhpur, Banswara, Pratapgarh, Pali, Jhalawar, Udaipur, Barmer, Dungarpur and Sirohi
Necessary Documents Required for Indian Army Bharti 2021
All the applicants are required to bring the below-mentioned documents and certificates in original with two attested photocopies along with them at the rally location:-
- Admit card
- Education Certificate.
- Domicile (Nativity) Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Religion Certificate
- School Character Certificate
- Unmarried Certificate.
- Relationship Certificate
- NCC Certificate
How to Register for Indian Army Bharti 2021
Interested candidates can register themselves for the Indian Army Bharti 2021 by following the below-mentioned steps:-
Visit the India Army official website “www.joinindianarmy.nic.in”
Select the Suitable Link of the Online Registration Form for Indian Army Bharti 2021 Rally
Submit a Scanned Copy of Required details including your Name, Address, Age, Educational Qualification, Signature, Photographs, etc.
After Submitting the Application Form Successfully, Print Out your application form copy for future instances.
|How to Apply||Apply Now|
|Official Website||Click Here|