Gujarat Police Recruitment 2021– Gujarat Police has released applications for recruitment to the post of Police Sub Inspector (PSI), Intelligence Officer and Armed Sub Inspector (ASI) post on the ojas.gujarat.gov.in website. Candidates who are interested to join the Gujarat Police can check the eligibility criteria area before applying for the post. Candidates must have well qualified for this post. Gujrat Police have total 1382 post for apply .Male and female both can apply for it.
Gujarat Police Recruitment 2021: review
- Constitution Name – Gujarat Police
- Post Name – PSI, ASI & Intelligence Officer
- Total Vacancies -1382
- Application Release Date – 16-Mar-21
- Last Date to application -31-Mar-21
- Mode of Exam- Online
- Date of exam – to be mention
- Date of result- to be mention
- Official Site – police.gujarat.gov.in
Applicants who are wants to appear for this Gujarat Police Recruitment need to know about the vacancies details, Eligibility Criteria that consist of age limit, education qualification, the application process, also know, exam syllabus, and so on. Therefore, go through all the information in detail and then apply for the Gujarat Police Recruitment 2021.
- The selection process of Gujarat Police consists of a Physical Efficiency Test, Prelims Exam and Mains Exam
- The age limit must for this recruitment is 21 to 35 Years.
- Candidates must have Graduation degree to apply for this post.
Total post are there – 1382
- Police Sub Inspector (Male): 202 Posts
- Police Sub Inspector (Women): 98 Posts
- Intelligence Officer (Women): 09 Posts
- Intelligence Officer (Male): 18 Posts
- Armed Police Sub Inspector (Male): 72 Posts
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Women): 324 Posts
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Male): 659 Posts
Qualification to apply-
Applicant must have degree of Bachelor from recognized university
Age limit –
The minimum age as mentioned before is 21 years and the maximum age is 35 years
Gujarat Police Selection Process 2021 is-
The selection process of Gujarat Police consists of a Prelims Exam, Mains Exam, Physical Efficiency Test and interview also.
How to Apply for Gujarat police ASI, PSI Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates who want to apply for the vacant post of Gujarat Police, they have to apply the steps by steps process by visiting the official website of Gujarat Police @gujarat.police.gov.in
- By online mode
- follow the official website of Gujarat Police @gujarat.police.gov.in or click on below link.
- Next is register on this website
- read the information given below and fill in personal details, DOB, contact no.
- All details fill matriculation certificate accounting.
- email address, phone number, Education qualifications
- Upload signature, photograph, and required certificates
- proceed to next
- pay examination fee
- And save the application form.